Safflower oil benefits for skin are astonishing. The oil is successfully applied for skin care. Its texture is very light and penetrates the skin rapidly. With the help of safflower oil skin care can become enjoyable and effective.
Nutrients and influence of safflower oil on skin
There is high oleic and high linoleic safflower oil in the market (you can find more about types of safflower oil here). Linoleic safflower oil is high in essential linoleic acid, responsible for moisturizing properties of the oil. Unhealthy and dry skin cells can be recovered by regular intake and topical application of safflower oil that will help promote the skin elasticity.High oleic acid safflower oil is also a great moisturizer. It hydrates dry skin, makes it smooth and young.
Safflower oil contains a lot of vitamin E. It helps avoid the cell membranes damage, keep the membranes integrated and protects the skin from cancers or degenerative diseases. So safflower oil used regularly can retard the aging process.
SEE ALSO: When to Use Walnut Oil for Skin
Safflower oil benefits for skin: how to use
Safflower oil benefits for skin when it is used both topically and orally.
Safflower oil applied topically helps moisturize the dry skin. MotherNature.com calls safflower oil an effective and safe way to hydrate the skin, especially the sensitive one, as the natural oil is not harmful for it and can help keep moisture. The ways of safflower application are as follows:
- Mixing safflower oil with a drop of almond oil (almond oil has a lot of benefits for skin too) and applying on the hands twice a day will make your weary hands smooth and soft.
- When you have a shower or a bath, use soap with safflower oil. It will clean your skin and keep it moist at the same time.
- After a shower massage some safflower oil onto your skin. It locks the moisture inside and creates a thin film that protects the skin from environmental pollutants and prevents the skin from being dried out. You may use it several times a day if necessary.
- Safflower oil for skin care can even lessens the wrinkles, as it hydrates the skin, makes it soft and protects from harmful UV exposure.
- Safflower oil can help you treat acne. Just choose cold-pressed organic variety.
- You can use safflower oil for skin care of children and even newborn babies. It is considered beneficial with no dangers.
- Safflower oil benefits for skin include anti-inflammatory activity of the oil that can fasten the process the skin healing.
When you use safflower oil for cooking, it nourishes your skin cells with essentials fatty acids and vitamin E from inside too.
Before the first application of safflower oil check if you have any allergic reaction to it. If you see rash or adverse reactions on the skin after application, stop using it and consult a doctor.