It is considered that taking a tea tree oil bath a few times per week is very beneficial.
The tea tree oil bath can help:
- ease skin irritations of any kind. Tea tree oil as Wikipedia states has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. It can combat yeast infections, bacterial infections on the skin and fungi on the feet
- treat painful and swollen joints and reduce inflammation connected with arthritis
- relax muscles
- lessen itching and inflammation caused by psoriasis (read more how to use tea tree oil for psoriasis)
- treat bladder infections
- overcome sluggishness or fatigue due to toxins in the system
- ease symptoms in mild forms of chicken pox
- reduce coughs. The vapors from tea tree oil may stop nasal congestion too.
It is simple to make a tea tree oil bath.
- Just add several drops of pure tea tree oil into the bath water. Tea tree oil is of high concentration and there is no need in a large amount. 10-20 drops will heal your skin problems.
- If your skin is sensitive you may need only 5 drops of it.
You may also add other essential oils you like together with tea tree oil. Tea tree oil alone may make your skin a bit tingly. You may avoid it if you complement a tea tree oil bath with lavender oil, for example. Grapeseed oil is wonderful for skincare, it is perfect for stiff joints. Try various combinations and find the one you prefer. You should consult a doctor before using essential oils, especially if you have had any allergic reactions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Jojoba Oil Benefits Especially for You
Bathe 1 or better 2 times a day. Tea tree oil is a natural remedy and it may take 3-4 weeks to see results.