Have you heard of molecularly distilled fish oil? Old and partially forgotten remedy – fish oil, which is rich in vitamins A, E, D and omega-3 fatty acids is popular again nowadays. However, sometimes fish oil is considered full of toxins from sea waters. Molecularly distilled fish oil solves this problem. It’s associated with miraculous properties and ability to treat almost all diseases.
Molecularly distilled fish oil
Capsules are molecularly distilled fish oil with a high concentration of easily digestible Omega-3 fatty acids, which are very important for our organism. They are not synthesized by the human body and that’s why must come from food.
According to Organic Facts, molecularly distilled fish oil is fish oil with a high concentration of omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids, free of heavy metals and pollutants, which are contained in sea water. In this case their use for our body is so essential.
Till recently, it has been possible to buy fish oil only in a liquid form. Modern manufacturers began to produce omega-3 in convenient capsules without any odor and making it easier to dispense the use of nutrients.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Argan Oil Reviews – The Best Brands
The benefits of unsaturated fatty acids
There is a row of the positive effects of essential fatty acids, according to Wikipedia:
1. Improving the functioning of the cardiovascular system, excellent prevention of arrhythmia.
2. Reducing the risk of heart disease, cancer, arthritis, complications such as ischemic stroke and myocardial infarction.
3. The stabilization of blood pressure. Read also if fish oil lowers blood pressure.
4. The decreasing of triglycerides (a form of fat storage in the body.)
5. Anti-inflammatory and immunomodulation effects.
6. Beneficial effect on skin, aids in the treatment of skin diseases: eczema, allergies relief status in psoriasis. Find out more about fish oil for skin care.
7. The decreasing of depression.
8. The improvement of vision.
9. Inhibits the secretion of stress hormones.
10. Promotes protein synthesis in muscle.
11. Contributes to proper development of the nervous system of the child during pregnancy, has a beneficial effect on brain development.
SEE ALSO: Benefits of Fish Oil Supplements
How to choose
Do not choose the cheapest fish oil, because due to the modern environmental conditions fish absorbs heavy metals, mercury, lead, etc. Try to select only molecularly distilled and well refined fish oil. It is better to take fish oil from cod in winter, because this fish oil contains Vitamin D, but in summer – from different species.