Using argan oil for face can significantly improve its condition and make its skin healthy, renewed and good-looking. Argan oil has been used for a long time in cooking as well as for cosmetic purposes. Moroccan women have found its beneficial properties for skin, hair, face and general health. This oil is relatively new in our region and is considered to be one of the rarest and most expensive oils. Nevertheless its popularity is growing rapidly due to argan oil’s medical and beautifying properties.
Argan oil face treatment
Argan oil is widely used in beauty industry due to its moistening, softening and anti-aging properties for skin (read more about argan oil for skin). It contains a lot of Vitamin E which is an antioxidant so it is a powerful source to treat such skin illnesses like acne, eczema or psoriasis. Fatty acids of argan oil bring nourishing and health to the skin of your face and relieves dryness and patchiness. This oil is suitable for all kinds of skin either it is dry or oily, normal or sensitive. It has scarcely perceptible scent and generally does not cause allergic reaction. Unlike a lot of other plant oils, argan oil is easily absorbed by the skin providing deep penetration at the same time.
5 argan oil benefits for face
- Skin moistening. Argan oil can be applied directly to face and used as a daily moisturizer. It improves skin’s elasticity and makes it clear and smooth.
- Anti-aging properties. Argan oil prevents early signs of aging caused by harmful bacteria, free radicals and toxic environment. It treats damaged skin cells thus improving general skin condition and making it young and renewed.
- Fine lines and wrinkles minimizing. Due to the antioxidants contained in this oil, it is able to minimize fine lines and wrinkles as well as prevent their appearance.
- Acne treatment. Argan oil is an effective treatment for acne according to Acne.org website. It heals old acne scars, reduces skin blemishes and prevents the development of the disease.
- Healing and protecting. Argan oil heals damaged skin and protects it from the harmful environment, sunrays and free radicals. It deeply nourishes the skin and treats small cuts as well as scratches and scars.
These are the main benefits of argan oil for face. However there is much more of them, for example:
- It does not clog the pores of our skin. Does castor oil clog pores?
- It makes your skin youthful and glowing
- It prevents the chapping of lips and can be used as a lip conditioner
- It makes dark under eye circles lighter
- It can be used as a makeup remover
- If you buy high quality pure argan oil it is completely safe to use and highly effective for all skin types.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Castor Oil for Dark Circles
How to use argan oil for face
Wash your hands carefully and gently massage a few drops of argan oil onto your face. Repeat the procedure twice a day – in the morning and before you go to sleep. You’ll see the first benefits of using argan oil just in a couple of days, though to achieve the most significant results the treatment should last for at least 3-4 weeks.