Avocado oil recipes are a perfect choice for those who care about their diet and healthy living.Avocado oil is one of the healthiest oils you can use for cooking. It is good for heart owing to a great amount of monounsaturated fats contained in it. These fats lower cholesterol level in your blood and balance your blood pressure. Another important element of avocado oil is Vitamin E. It is known for being a highly effective antioxidant. What is more, avocado oil is highly rich in a wide range of other Vitamins and elements such as Vitamins A and D, Vitamin B6, iron, magnesium, potassium, folic and amino acids, alpha and beta carotenes, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids and others.
Avocado oil recipes
Using avocado oil you can fry, bake or make salads and prepare meals that will cater to any taste. According to Wikipedia avocado oil can successfully replace olive oil in cooking dishes (compare avocado oil vs olive oil). We selected for you three simple avocado oil recipes which can vary your daily menu as well as provide some extra avocado oil health benefits.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: Healthy Red Palm Oil Recipes
Avocado oil salad dressing
- ¼ cup of unrefined avocado oil
- ¼ cup of raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of freshly grated orange or lemon peel
- salt, ground black pepper to your taste
Put all the ingredients to a tightly closed jar and shake well. Use for citrus based salads.
Spaghetti with avocado oil pesto recipe
- 1/3 cup of unrefined avocado oil
- 1 cup of fresh spinach
- ¼ cup of pine nuts
- ½ cup of fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 pound of spaghetti
- salt, ground black pepper
- Chop the garlic and mix with other ingredients in a blender until the mixture gets really smooth. Add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Cook the pasta in lightly salted water. Pour the pesto sauce over the drained spaghetti and serve.
Avocado oil cake recipe
- 2 cups of flour
- 1.5 cups of brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 14 ounce of avocado oil
- 12 ounce of milk
- 3 teaspoon of lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. While waiting grease your bundt pan with a little amount of avocado oil.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, and the rest of the oil, milk and lemon zest and beat them up. Mix the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a separate bowl. Gradually combine dry ingredients with the wet.
- Pour the mixture into the bundt pan and bake for about an hour. Check the readiness with a toothpick. If it comes out clean, the cake is ready.
- Leave the cake to cool for about 10 minutes. Invert the pan onto your cake plate and the cake leave to cool.
- Serve with whipped cream and fresh fruit.